Wednesday, August 12, 2009

See ya wood panelling!

I have been at the beach in South Carolina with my in-laws for the past week and put the remodeling on halt. I thought Lee might work on something while I was gone but he enjoyed being a bachelor instead. He said it would not have been fun to work on it with out me:) I seriously doubt that. My dad flew in today to help us tackle some of the looming projects. We have already torn down the panelling on two walls and pulled down the faux ceiling over the stairs!!! We go to hone depot tomorrow for research and supplies, I am so excited. Hopefully in the next couple of days we can tear down the wall in the entry way and build a half-wall cubby thing. I will post pics when that is done so you understand the cubby-thing(easier than describing it).


No comments:

Post a Comment