Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Quilts and such

I am on the hunt for our new bedding and so far I have found only one thing that I love and want. But Lee told me tonight that I am not getting it because we could buy two more beds for the price of one quilt and shams...BOOO! Anyway, I thought I would share with you my new love that I will pine over and never have:( If you want to admire it some more and see other pics you can visit it at www.anthropologie.com, it is called Waterloo.
I found another quilt that I like too but it is not as pretty I wish I had never found Waterloo:( I really like the blue one on top but our Duvet cover is light blue and I would hate if they clashed so I would go for the black and white one instead. Most likely I will continue the search.
I also need to continue my fabric search for the wing back chairs. I know there is the perfect fabric out there for me but I cannot find it. I found some fabrics that I like on other chairs but I could not find the fabric they used. Basically I am having a tough time all around. Here are the fabrics I like but cannot find:






1 comment:

  1. friend, i can tell you are really getting into this blog business since you made the title box all pretty! why is the quilt you picked the most expensive one on the anthro site??? too bad we're not in jackson to visit the anthropologie and see the waterloo up close, together. would you like a wayne rhodes original quilt? his blog is waynesquilts.blogspot.com he likes a challenge =) let me know! love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete