Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Dust, dust go away!

This is killing me. Every time I clean a surface and come back in an hour there is another layer of dust on it. I feel like I am in Ground Hogs day. I know once we pull up the NASTY blue carpet it will help a ton, I am hoping to do that this weekend.

Speaking of this weekend, Lee's brother, Jacob and his wife, Katherine are coming to visit!!! I am really excited to see them, I enjoy hanging out with them and I am secretly hoping they will help with the removal of said carpet:) Katherine is a very crafty person so I am also hoping she will help me make my upholstered head board. I have all the supplies but I have to use a hand saw and I am a bit scared of it. I know I shouldn't be, but I have not used one in a very long time and it looks like it will bite me.

I am really excited to get that hung though because we bought this bed!!! The buying of the bed was mandatory because we could not get our box spring up the very tight hole called a stairwell...annoying. So this is our new bed, minus the headboard. The fabric I chose, thanks to Lindley, is a good neutral linen and I might jazz it up with some fun buttons that are covered in tiny red/orange and off-white stripes. Next purchase will be bedding but that can wait. Not sure what I want and I really want to get something I love because I am sick of buying stuff that I just like.

No comments:

Post a Comment