Sunday, August 16, 2009

Demolition anyone?

This is the best so far. We finally started working on removing the plaster from the brick. I have realized this is going to be the HARDEST job. So far we have only removed a 2' x 6' portion of the wall and that took about an hour. The hardest part was creating a bubble around our work area so all the dust would be contained. I almost feel like it is not worth the trouble but we are determined (at least Lee is). I think once it is down and the dust is no longer an issue I will really love it but living with the mess will be a problem.


Lee might kill me for this pic but I love it!!!

1 comment:

  1. Is that wall paper underneath?? The layers in that house...

    Give us a call for demolition help! I'll be free tomorrow, Jonathan has a meeting :).

    ReplyDelete