Sunday, August 16, 2009

Ceiling and fabric

We were walking down the street the other night and I saw this ceiling in someone's house. I LOVE it and would love to have it. Not sure if that is possible, but I hope so.


Also I have to recover the wing back chairs that my mom gave me. I love them because their shape is awesome, they are not the standard wing backs, the tops flair a bit more than normal. But I also love them because they remind me of our family home and playing in my parents room. Anyway, I found these fabrics and wanted some opinions. Which one do you like the best?

More options to come...



3 comments:

  1. Love the ceiling too! It reminds me of the one in St. Roch community church. Yeah for the blog!!!!

    You should definately not take my opinion on any of the house things, (you know I have NO talents here) however, I like the blue and pink pattens. Green comes in and out of syle but the blue seem likes its always in and the pink would add a great color splash in a room of solids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too would go with the blue. Especially knowing the house you're referring to back home...it reminded me of that immediately! I think the pink might get a little overwhelming. But like Jessica said, it depends on what else is going on in the room. If you did the blue, throw on a pink pillow mabye with a small print on it and that'd be really cute.

    Oh and I have those prints I did that are pink/yellow that would look awesome in your new home. Remember them...the lace prints? Let me know if you want them.

    ReplyDelete