Monday, April 9, 2012

Living Room, done!

The living room and kitchen are DONE!  I never thought I would say those words but it is true.  Dub (my dad) came last week to help me hang crown molding, install base boards, and paint the living room ceiling, kitchen ceiling, stairs and stair well.  He was here for a week and we worked the entire time, we Rock!  Since we worked on so much, I am going to do several posts, so first up is the living room.  

ceiling and stair well unpainted
giant mess we created installing molding
cutting & painting molding


Dub working hard

caulk master! 
(ignore that I am 8 mo's pregnant standing on the kitchen counter)

close up crown molding on brick wall
done!
done!
crown molding close up

baseboards close up


1 comment:

  1. Wow, you guys need your own HGTV show! It looks amazing. All ready for baby! So proud of your guys xoxo

    ReplyDelete