Friday, March 9, 2012

Nursery-part 2

Seta(my mom) came to visit and we put her to work in the nursery.  What we accomplished while she was here:
Painted, ripped out old carpet, discovered green linoleum floors, painted the floors, bought a rug, assembled the crib, painted the stairs, and pulled up the carpet in the hallway.  The hallway is still under construction so I will talk about that in another post but here are some nursery pictures!  I still have to hang pictures, shelves and art.

Before

green linoleum

 painted linoleum (lee's brilliant idea)


 new rug with blue hallway carpet that has been removed and notice the doorway has no door.  That has been fixed!




More pics to come.  We have had workers over the past two days hanging dry wall in the stair well/hall and putting up a door to her room.  None of the rooms upstairs have doors, we aren't sure of the reason but thought it necessary if we actually want her to sleep:)  We had a great time putting everything together and I am sad to see Seta go.  She was a big help and kept me sane while I freaked out about the green linoleum.

3 comments:

  1. OK - i"m trying to picture where this room is upstairs? It looks so good! You know how much I love your style though so no surprise there :) Sooooo, how about coming to Moscow and helping me w/ our little boy's room?!! Miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The room is at the top of the stairs to the left of the bathroom. You probably don't remember it because its so tiny:) I would love to come to Moscow and decorate/hang out!!!!

    ReplyDelete