Thursday, December 20, 2012

Moving!

I haven't posted in 7 months, since ML was born.  I wonder if anyone still reads my blog...

Anyway, just wanted to tell everyone we are MOVING to Dallas.  Lee's residency is over in May and he was accepted at UT Southwestern for a fellowship program.  He will be doing an Addiction/Mood Disorder fellowship.  I am super excited about finally moving back "home" and can't wait to be near family again.  I have enjoyed Baltimore but now that Milly is here its hard to be away from our families.  I can't believe all the hard work we have put into this house and some other people will be living in it.  Kinda sad but hopefully pretty awesome for another family.

1 comment:

  1. So now that there's no row home, what will. Bg about next? MISS YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete