Wednesday, September 14, 2011

"wall"paper

So I finally finished my wallpaper/stencil.  I know it seems like it took forever but actually it wasn't that long.  I've worked on it from time to time since I last posted.  I had done a lot when I first started but slowed down cause I was busy at work.  Anyway, you are to ignore the following in the pictures below.
1. the blurriness, i used my iphone, sue me
2. the unfinished drywall ceiling above the wall
3. the lack of crown molding
4. the unfinished drywall corners in the walk way to the kitchen, we are putting white corner trim there.

Behold my awesome creation:)


Sorry I couldn't do a whole wall picture, the iphone stinks in that way and if I step back too far you can't see the design.  Do y'all love it?  I'm in love and I cannot wait to have the crown molding and corner trim up.  It'll look so purty!!!

2 comments:

  1. dude its awesome! pumped to see it. not as classy as what it had going before, but endearing nonetheless. you're ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete