Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Kitchen

I know, Im in big trouble, I have not poticed pictures of the kitchen in forever. So Im gonna skip the chit chat and show you the progress. Since I last posted we have...installed all cabinets, had gas and water lines moved, installed new stove and microwave, drywalled the kitchen walls and ceiling, had the entire all the floors sanded and refinished. I am currently waiting on the countertop people to come make our template and then I can finish the sink plumbing, install the dishwasher, add toe kicks and molding to cabinets, paint and BE DONE!!!!!!





1 comment:

  1. AAAAAAAAAH!!! I just found your blog (since I left facebook I keep forgetting to check it) and the floors make such a huge difference! I can't believe how amazing your place looks. !!!

    ReplyDelete