Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ideas for the kitchen

Here are all my ideas and thoughts for the kitchen...not sure it will turn out exactly as planned but I'm hoping most of this will happen.

granite with cabinet door
minus the yellow paint cause it clashed with the granite




I want to add bead-board to the ceiling and paint it blue, like this:

Hardware options:
drawers only for the pull handle
I like the idea of mixing these four on the doors
Entomology Knob, ButterflyEntomology Knob, Dragonfly
Peeping Posies Knob, YellowPeeping Posies Knob, Green

like these too:
Traditional Green Glass KnobFelicity Knob
Aubrey PullDuluth Pull


I still haven't figured out a color but I think I will stay in the purple gray family. I have that on the walls in the living room and I like the idea of it flowing into the kitchen.



No comments:

Post a Comment