Sunday, January 17, 2010

entryway

I took my friend Elaine to the Habitat re-store yesterday. She and her husband just bought a house in Baltimore and will be making it there own soon. We were bumming around the neighborhood and I thought I would show her the place. So we walked around a bit and I found this marble.
I had seen it before and thought it would look great in our entry way but I didn't know the dimensions, so I measured and made a note in my phone. Yay for me, I had them on hand when I went back. I need 6 pieces and they had 7, for $14, so it was meant to be!

Now, all I need is for Jay Arthur to show up at my door step:)

1 comment:

  1. How perfect!! When is Jay Arthur going so show up? You have such a great eye for finding good deals :) Miss you terribly! (trained over to Prague during our visa exile from Moscow last weekend - would have been much for interesting & fun if you had been there!)

    ReplyDelete